If you are passionate about Graphic Designing. Join the Project-Based Learning For Designers from Industry Experts in Gujrat.
This training program at Adan IT Center is a Project based learning roadmap to make jobless degree holders or anyone who want to learn Graphic Designing.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
✓ Get an advanced understanding of how to work with BOTH print and web projects in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
✓ Gain a general understanding of what it takes to start your own business as a freelance designer.
✓ Feel confident working with clients and managing graphic design projects.
✓ Know how to be a better designer and make awesome graphics.
- Lectures 21
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 20
- Assessments Yes
The first section will give you a solid understanding of many of the tools employed by graphic designers. This section includes a deep dive into Photoshop Smart Objects, working with type in Photoshop and in Illustrator, setting up tables in InDesign, as well as additional tips and tools to help you become more productive when working in InDesign.
After getting a solid understanding of many of the common tools found within Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, youu2019re ready to put that knowledge to use in a variety of practical projects. This section of tutorials will take you through several projects intended to sharpen your design skills and expand your knowledge of the software.
- Designing a Proper Invitation in Illustrator
- Creating a Multi-Page Brochure Layout in InDesign
- Developing Unified Asset Systems in Illustrator
- Developing Symbol Systems in Illustrator
- Designing a Product Advertisement in Illustrator
- Creating Persuasive Imagery Through Photo-manipulation in Photoshop
Final section of this learning path will move away from individual projects, and focus more on the overall guiding principles and theories that govern good graphic design. You will gain a deeper understanding of the principles behind color theory, identity and brand, as well as logo design and typeface development.
- Color Theory for Today’s Creative Professionals
- Understanding the Relationship Between Logo, Identity, and Brand
- The Secrets to Designing Great Logos
- Keys to Amazing Graphic Design Layouts
- Creating and Stylizing Statistical Information in Illustrator
- Creating a Secure Form with Acrobat DC
- Creating a Custom Typeface in Illustrator and FontForge
- Creation and Integration of a Display Font in Illustrator