NAVTTC |Digital Forensic & Cyber Security Course
Nowadays in this cyber era, there were 14 billion devices in the previous year and this number of devices is expected to reach 18.22 billion by 2025. For these devices, companies are constantly developing systems managing the personal data of 5.3 billion users. Keeping them secure from cyber threats and attacks is the main challenge the companies. Cybersecurity professionals are in high demand, making it a well-paid and secure career choice. Considering this high demand for this NAVTTC | Digital Forensic & Cyber-Security course is going to be launched for the youth of Pakistan free of cost in Prime Minister’s Youth Skills Development Program phase 5.
In this article, we will explore the following key points for young individuals who want to learn and earn through cybersecurity.
- Average Salary of cyber security professional
- Job Opportunities for Cyber Security Professionals
- What you will learn in NAVTTC phase 5 cyber security courses
- Career Path of Cyber security course
- Reasons to Join NAVTC Cyber Security Course- Batch 5
- Career Path of Cyber Security Training
Average annual Salary
The average salary of a cyber security professional is 6,00,000 PKR for fresher
What is the eligibility criteria for NAVTTC Digital Forensic & Cyber Security?
The eligibility criteria for NAVTTC Digital Forensic & Cyber Security is;
- Age: 18-40
- Minimum qualification:
- Bachelors in IT
- Bachelors in CS
- Bachelors in SE
- Bachelors in MIS
- Bachelors in Math
Job Opportunities for Cyber Security Professionals
We are presenting the Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity professional jobs announced by the international platforms in just one month i.e. October 16, 2023. This will allow you to consider how well this profession is in demand, both in Pakistan and in the international job market.
- LinkedIn: 60+ jobs in Pakistan and 10,000+ jobs in the USA.
- Indeed: 80+ jobs in Pakistan and 10,000+ jobs in the USA.
- Glassdoor: 50+ jobs in Pakistan and 10,000+ in the USA.
Reasons to Join NAVVTC Cyber Security Course- Batch 5
In addition to the above-stated salary and job opportunities in cybersecurity, there are several compelling reasons for you to consider a career in Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity:
1. Cybersecurity Skills Are in High Demand
Cybersecurity professionals are in high demand, making it a lucrative and secure career choice.
2. Protecting Critical Data
As a cybersecurity professional You’ll contribute to defending critical assets like sensitive data, personal information, financial accounts, and business secrets.
3. Diverse Career Opportunities
Moreover, a cyber professional has different roles instead of static ones like a cybersecurity analyst, ethical hacker, information security officer, etc.
4. Continuous Learning
Each day, new threats and attacks are launched by hackers. So, to protect your assets, you will need to constantly update your knowledge. In essence, staying well-informed is the key to success
5. Critical for Businesses
It’s worth mentioning that cybersecurity is essential for virtually every business, given the widespread use of digital systems. There are compelling reasons to consider a career in Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity, beyond the salary and job opportunities mentioned earlier.
6. Digital Forensics for Investigations
Digital forensics skills investigate the process of finding and analyzing electronic evidence from devices to solve cybercrimes and gather proof for legal cases.
7. Community and Resources
The cybersecurity community is very active and supportive. You can take advantage of different resources, certifications, and networking opportunities that can advance your career.
8. Job Security
With the growing frequency of cyber threats, job security is a significant advantage in the cybersecurity field.
What you will learn in NAVTTC phase 5 cyber security courses:
- Keeping Data Safe: Learn how to keep data safe by ensuring that only the right people can access it.
- Knowing the Bad Stuff: Recognizing common cyber threats and attacks.
- Rules and Laws: Understanding the rules and laws about cybersecurity.
- Secret Codes: Learning about encryption and how to protect information with codes.
- Responding to Problems: Dealing with cyberattacks and figuring out what happened.
- Security Tools: Using special software to keep systems safe.
- Cloud Safety: Protecting data stored in the cl.
- Ethical Hacking: Learning how to find and fix security problems legally and ethically.
- New Threats and Tech: Staying up-to-date on the latest security issues and technologies.
2 Is cyber security and digital forensics a good career?
cyber forensics is a challenging and rewarding career that offers numerous opportunities for professionals who are passionate about technology, law enforcement, and legal proceedings.
3 Is digital forensics in demand?
Global Digital Forensics Market is expected to increase during the forecasted period due to the rising number of Digital Forensics. In 2023, the industry is growing at a steady rate, and with the rising adoption of strategies by key manufacturers, the market is expected to rise over the projected horizon.
You can also check