NAVTTC PMYSDP Phase 5: Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) Course
What is the NAVTTC Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Course?
A Certified Scrum Master is an individual with the knowledge and skills to effectively serve as a Scrum Master within an Agile development team. Scrum is a framework that we use for project management, particularly in software development. The Certified Scrum Master Course typically covers topics such as:
- Scrum principles
enabling participants to become proficient in guiding teams toward successful project delivery using Scrum methodologies.
Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Average Salary
Average annual salary: 788,000 PKR
What is the eligibility criteria for NAVTTC Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)?
- Age: 18-40
- Minimum qualification:
- Bachelors in IT
- Bachelors in CS
- Bachelors in SE
- Bachelors in MIS
- Bachelors in Math
Local and international jobs of Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
According to the data for October 16, 2023, jobs offered to the certified scrum master on international platforms are as follows:
- LinkedIn: 84 scrum master jobs in Pakistan and 10000+ jobs in the USA.
- Indeed, there are 74 scrum master jobs in Pakistan and 658+ jobs in the USA.
- Glassdoor: 70 scrum master jobs in Pakistan and 1600+ in the USA.
Top 10 reasons to join the NAVTTC Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Course In Pakistan
Certainly, here are some compelling reasons to consider pursuing the Certified Scrum Master (CSM) course:
- Agile Methodology Knowledge: The CSM course provides you with a deep understanding of the Agile methodology
- Career Advancement: Scrum Masters are in high demand, and obtaining the CSM certification can open doors to better job opportunities and higher salaries.
- Worldwide Recognition: The CSM certification is globally recognized, making it valuable for those seeking to work internationally or with companies that have a global presence.
- Networking Opportunities: Completing the CSM course connects you with a global community of Agile and Scrum professionals.
- Personal Development: The CSM course not only enhances your professional skills but also fosters personal growth. You’ll learn how to lead teams, manage conflict, and drive project success.
- Improved Project Management Skills: CSM training equips you with essential project management skills, such as facilitating Scrum ceremonies, managing backlogs, and ensuring the team’s productivity.
- Problem-Solving and Adaptability Skills: Scrum is based on empirical process control, which encourages problem-solving and adaptability. CSMs are well-equipped to address challenges and continuously improve processes.
- Improve Communication: The CSM course emphasizes effective communication and leadership skills, enabling you to facilitate discussions, meetings, and collaboration among team members.
Job Opportunities for the NAVTTC Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Course
Potential career for Scrum master with a CSM certification are
- Scrum Master,
- Agile Coach,
- Project Manager,
- Agile Trainer/Consultant,
- Product Quality Assurance Manager
- Entrepreneurship, Business Analyst
Agile and Scrum methodologies are widely adopted in various industries beyond software development, so there are ample career prospects for individuals with CSM certification.
1 What is a Scrum Master?
A Scrum Master is a facilitator and servant leader for a Scrum team. They help the team adopt and implement Scrum practices and remove impediments to the team’s progress.
2 What is the role of a Scrum Master?
The primary role of a Scrum Master is to ensure that the Scrum framework is understood and followed and to facilitate communication and collaboration.
3 What are the career benefits of becoming a certified Scrum Master?
A Scrum Master certification can enhance career opportunities by demonstrating expertise in agile and Scrum practices, and it can lead to roles such as Scrum Master, Agile Coach, or Project Manager.
4 What are the key principles of Scrum?
Scrum is based on several principles, including transparency, inspection, and adaptation. These principles guide the framework’s empirical approach to product development.